This support guide will teach you how to integrate Clickfunnels with ActiveCampaign to help you boost sales and improve marketing results. Using the two programs together can improve the entire customer journey and provide a better and more pleasant customer experience.
Failing to merge the platforms the right way can result in false data reports and sloppy data handling. Dealing with inaccurate data can hurt your business because you will not be able to make appropriate business decisions.
Connecting the two programs will likely improve your marketing game due to the increase in marketing tools and helpful features.
What is ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign is a complete e-mail marketing and automation tool and CRM platform that will help any business turn their leads into paying customers.
It has a big collection of marketing tools to choose from, but it is widely known for the powerful automation features it provides its users with. You can automate all of your marketing channels using personal and behavioral data from your contacts.
ActiveCampaign users use tags that help them split their audiences and separate them into smaller highly-targeted lists. This way, the users can craft a particular message for their contacts that will result in an improved conversion rate. Powerful stuff, yes, indeed!
What is Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is one of the most successful sales funnel builders on the market and for a good reason. Creating and managing a sales funnel is a walk in the park thanks to the pre-made and previously tested funnel templates that Clickfunnels provides you with.
Sales funnels guide the prospect into purchasing by outlining all the necessary steps that need to be done. The prospect will reach the product or service much faster and will experience a more pleasant customer journey.
How To Connect Clickfunnels to ActiveCampaign
The entire integration procedure is straightforward and can be completed in less than five minutes. Follow these seven steps to connect the two programs:
- Step #1: Access your ActiveCampaign account and click on the navigation menu that is located on the left side of your screen. Click on the “Setting” tab and access the “Developer” option.
- Step #2: Find and extract your API key and copy it so you can paste it into your Clickfunnels account.
- Step #3: Log into your Clickfunnels Account and access the “Account Settings” tab by hovering over your profile picture at the top right corner of your screen.
- Step #4: Select the “Integrations” tab from the dropdown menu on your left and click on the “+Add New Integration.”
- Step #5: Browse the Clickfunnels integration list until you find ActiveCampaign.
- Step #6: Name your integration and paste the API key that you copied from ActiveCampaign. Click on the yellow “Add Integration” button to complete the process.
- Step #7: You will be redirected to the official ActiveCampaing page, where you will be asked to permit Clickfunnels to access all of your account information. This is a necessary step that needs to be approved for the integration to be complete.
You have now successfully connected Clickfunnels with ActiveCampaign.
Acquiring new leads and growing the existing customer base is a vital part of every business. Combining Clickfunnels with ActiveCampaign will ensure you have enough valuable data to make smarter business decisions in the future.
With Clickfunnels, you have the option to create sales pages that will guide and convince the visitor to make a sale. It is filled with tons of other helpful features like autoresponders, payment processors, webinar pages, and many advantageous page elements.
On the other hand, ActiveCampaign will help divide your audience into smaller and more targeted lists to whom you can send specific e-mails, which will likely result in higher conversion and deliverability rates.
Let me remind you always have the option to skip the integration part and directly sign up for Clickfunnels and use their in-built e-mail automation tool and CRM system.