This helpful guide will educate you on how to integrate Clickfunnels with Aweber so you can extract the most value from your marketing efforts. Not succeeding in connecting the platforms the correct way can make result in inaccurate data and can harm your customer rate.
Every business is almost guaranteed to grow if it provides the user with a pleasant and stable customer experience. Now, as a result of advances in technology, it is much easier to connect two platforms to make sure the customer goes through a more enjoyable and seamless buying process.
Linking the two platforms together means double the features, which leads to a stronger online presence for companies.
What is Aweber?
Aweber is one of the top-known e-mail marketing automation tools with tons of beneficial features that helps its users create and manage a more efficient marketing campaign.
The company was established in 1998 by Tom Kulzer and has since grown to become one of the top-performing e-mail automation companies in the world.
Building a healthy relationship is a must when it comes to maintaining a good retention rate and keeping your customers satisfied. This tool has helped many business owners achieve that by promoting and selling their products or services in a more meaningful way.
Creating an e-mail campaign is a very doable task thanks to Aweber’s user-friendly dashboard and collection of marketing features.
What is Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is a market-leading sales funnels builder that lets business owners create high-converting landing pages that enables them to capture leads to whom they will market and sell their products or services later on.
The program has an in-built marketing software known as Actionetics, but some people find it better to integrate a third-party automation tool like Aweber.
Connecting an outside source will make the entire lead generation process way smoother and easier to handle. The leads that you capture on your Clickfunnels pages will be directly transferred to your Aweber lists.
You will need three things to connect them:
- ClickFunnels Account
- Aweber Account
Note: Before you connect the two platforms, you will need to have an active mailing list created inside your Aweber account. Without it, all your captured leads will show up in an exclusive inactive list. This can harm your business because it will represent your account as immature.
HOW TO CONNECT CLICKFUNNELS TO AWEBER
Connecting the software is an effortless task that will take you less than five minutes to complete. The entire procedure is divided into six simple steps. This is what you need to do:
- Step #1: Access your Clickfunnels account and hover over the profile picture that is displayed in the top right corner of your screen. Select “Integration” from the dropdown menu.
- Step #2: Choose the first option that says, “Integrations.” It should be located on the left side of your screen. Click on the yellow “+ Add New Integration” button.
- Step #3: Browse through the entire list until you find the platform that you wish to connect your Clickfunnels account to (in this case, Aweber).
- Step #4: Fill out the details for the integration by naming it. Once finished, click on the button that says, “Connect Integration.”
- Step #5: The system will ask you to log in to your Aweber account to complete the integration. Enter your login credentials then click “Allow Access.”
- Step #6: Your API code should be added to your Clickfunnels integration list, and you’ll be able to connect the two platforms in just a few clicks
You have now successfully connected Clickfunnels and Aweber.
The entire process takes less than five minutes to complete and can have a significant impact on your business. Having a seamless integration will help you focus on the more vital parts of your business and will improve the overall quality of your service.
You can now send a message that is specifically tailored to the target audience that you have gathered through your Clickfunnels landing pages. The entire process of generating leads is simplified, and all the leads will be directly transferred to your Aweber contact list.