Are you interested in finding out how to integrate Clickfunnels with Keap Infusionsoft? If yes, this helpful guide is right for you! The digital world is growing at a fast rate and is very important for companies to have a seamless integration process when using several programs or applications.
Connecting two platforms the correct way will ensure you have proper data management and clear analytical reports. This will lead to smarter business decisions and an increase in customers in the future.
Not being able to handle data efficiently can harm the relationship with your customers because you won’t be able to meet their demands. On the other hand, having valuable data collections will affect your business decisions and will provide you with accurate results that will increase the chances for a successful marketing campaign.
- Keap Infusionsoft Account
- ClickFunnels Account
Note: Clickfunnels’ recommendation is to use the Keap API Version 2. You will also need to have at least one active web-form configured and published in a campaign inside your Keap account. Without it, you will not be able to connect the two platforms.
How to connect Clickfunnels to Keap Infusionsoft
The entire procedure can be done in less than five minutes and requires minimal effort. Follow the steps below to join the two platforms:
- Step #1: Access your Keap Infusionsoft account and open the drop-down menu from the right top corner of your screen. Select the “Settings” option.
- Step #2: Find the “API Settings” section and open it.
- Step #3; Provide the software with your password in the “API Passphrase” field to generate the API key. Copy your API from the “Encrypted Key” section and keep it safe for further use.
- Step #4: Log into your Clickfunnels account and access the “Integrations” tab from the profile picture drop-down menu on the top right corner of your screen.
- Step #5: Select the “Integrations” option from the navigation menu, and click on the “+Add New Integration”.
- Step #6: The entire Clickfunnels integrations list will appear. Browse the whole catalog until you find “Infusionsoft API V2”. Click on it to proceed to the next step.
- Step #7: Enter a preferred “Integration Nickname”, “Account Name”, and paste the API key that you copied from Keap. Click on the “Add Integration” to move on to the final step.
- Step #8: You will be redirected to the official login page of Keap Infusionsoft, where you’ll be asked to enter your account login credentials to grant Clickfunnels access to the platform.
You have now successfully connected Clickfunnels to Keap Infusionsoft.
What is Keap Infusionsoft?
Keap is a marketing software founded in 2011 by Clate Mask and the two brothers Eric & Scott Martineau. The platform is used by many small businesses with an employee number below 25 to help them deliver more customized services for their customers.
There are tons of excellent features to choose from, and some of them include appointment scheduling, marketing automation, advanced analytics, sales pipes creation, and lead scoring to help businesses achieve better marketing results and boost their overall revenue.
What is Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is market-leading sales funnel creator that allows businesses to create high-converting sales funnels without any prior coding or marketing experience. Users get to choose from the wide variety of pre-made funnel templates and apply them to their business in a matter of seconds.
It is a handy marketing tool that has an in-built e-mail marketing features named Actionetics that allows business owners to create powerful marketing campaigns and collect leads for their business.
Joining the two platforms will double the features that will fill your marketing arsenal with tons of advantageous tools that will likely improve your conversion rates.